Saturday 2 November 2013

Thor 2 and some other stuff

Just came home from Thor: The dark world.
And i have to say Thor is now Officially my favourite avenger.
I've seen the all the movies of the avengers(ironman,cap america etc) and I've always been torn between them. :/

The movie tied in really well with the first Thor movie and story-wise, it was solid. With the appearance of Thor(obviously), loki, odin and all their other friends, it was great to see the funny bits breaking up the great story and epic fights.

 You would think a movie like this one with stunning visual effects and heart-pumping action would have cliche one-liners tossed back and forth but nooooooo, this movie really had great moments that were truly worth a good chuckle and I'm glad they had good writers as not only was it entertaining, it also helped to enhance the kind of story they were protraying.
 As Thor was originally put on paper, the comic-ness showed through really well. And as you know, Stan Lee always makes an appearance in any marvel comic movie. So look out!
 

Definitely a 8.3/10


Aside from the movie, School has been picking up recently being the second week and i'm still as sloth-like as ever. Been thinking about what i want to do in life. I don't really look forward to becoming an engineer in networking and infocommunication so i need to think of what I feel would be more suitable. Been thinking about making videos on youtube or becoming a film maker of some kind as i would like to be able to express myself creatively. So I'm not really sure where to go from here. What i do know is that I want to tell stories in some form or another. And sadly, procrastination is my best friend. We hang out all the time.


So have a great time doing whatever it is you guys do!
And hope you had a spooky halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment