Monday 21 October 2013

HELLO CRUEL WORLD!

Hello Blogspot! After much deliberation(a year), I've decided to create this blog to post random stuff about my life and about things i find interesting.
A friend of mine actually made a blog a few days ago and i feel the need to beat him at whatever he does. 
Aaaaand that was how this blog was created. It took me a few good hours to come up with a good name for it which was probably the main reason i hadn't made one earlier.
Naming things have always been a difficulty for me, i learned it the hard way when i tried to pick a name for my starter pokemon.( i was 9)
Ever since, making online usernames and signing up for emails have been a horrible experience for me and now i resort to random words as replacement.
I swear, i think it's a condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment